Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Berlin to Prague

Another travel day....

We left this morning for Prague. We stopped in Dresden on the way for lunch. This city was very beautiful. Laura and I have kept our spot at the front of the bus because it has the best view! We ate a Candanian restaurant because we could actually read the menu. Our tour manager informed us that Dresden is known for tourism, but it is usually German tourists. 

We continued on to Prague. Matt took us around Prague Castle. It is the largest castle in Europe. There is almost an entire town within it's walls! 

I have been looking forward to seeing the Astronomical Clock for quite sometime. I always thought it looked amazing. When I told this to our guide, both him and our bus driver Adian responded that is is ranked #5 of the list of most disappointing European attractions. I still thought it looked cool when we went by it--I guess most people expected it to do something really cool on the hour. I plan to go back to it tomorrow. 

We have now arrived in the hostel. We plan to go to sleep early tonight!

1 comment: