Sunday, March 17, 2013

New House Progress Report #4

Here are some pictures from this week. They've made some good progress, and I'm guessing by next week there should be some walls up. Hopefully they'll be able to accommodate my latest change request... I noticed on the plan this week that there is only one window on the front facing garage wall, which seemed a little odd. I drove around for a while on Saturday looking at houses, and I couldn't find one house with only one window on the garage wall. I sent a note to the builder to see if we can add another window, but I'll be surprised if it happens. 


March 16, 2013 - Deer all over the place. We see them almost every time we are out there. 


March 15, 2013 - Since the last update, they've filled in the areas around the footings and flattened out the dirt in the front and back yard.


March 15, 2013 - They also poured the garage floor. 


March 16, 2013 - They framed the floor joists on Saturday morning. I didn't get out there until lunch time and they had already finished. I guess I'll have to start getting out there earlier on the weekends. 


March 16, 2013 - Somebody left a jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment