Tuesday, March 12, 2013

New House Progress Report #3

So it seems things are moving fast enough that posting monthly will leave a lot of stuff out, so I'll just post whenever I have some new pictures. They finished the foundation wall in a day or so, and I'm guessing they'll start framing by the end of the week.


March 11, 2013 - Lindsay supervising the crew. We went out there around lunch time and about 10 guys were sitting around talking. As soon as we got out of the car with camera in hand they all got up and started working again... interesting. 


March 12, 2013 - I was walking around the woods and found this... Someone's been hunting deer on our land! Maybe I'll use it to do some undercover supervision of the crew. 


March 12, 2013 - It rained all morning, so I don't think they did anything today, but I got to see where they left off Monday. I think they are finished with all the walls. There is supposed to be stone around all the columns for the porch, but I think the cinder blocks look great, so maybe I'll tell them not to worry about it, save a few bucks... ;)~



March 12, 2013 - What are they thinking parking that monstrosity in front of my lamp post shot?!? It's bad enough I have to stand next to the port-a-potty to take this picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment