Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Off to Switzerland!

Our tour manager, Matt, has been talking about how much he loves Switzerland nonstop since the beginning of the trip. I figured it could only be a let down after all the talking up he did...however..it was not. I was amazed at the beauty of this country! The water is really blue and the mountains are beautiful! 



We are staying at a contiki camp site. This is the view from my cabin window. 



I love that there are at least 5 waterfalls out of my window! 

We stopped in Lucurne on the way to the camp site. Unfortunately it was raining, and Matt lost half of us at one point, but we finally found our way to Harry's store. They sell watched, knives, and Swiss chocolate here! 





Laura wasn't prepared for the rain..

Today we are taking a train up Jungfrau mountain!

1 comment: